Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Favorite Time of Year!

I love fall! Besides Christmas, it is my most favorite time of the year! I love the weather, the changing leaves, and Halloween. I am not one that loves Utah's heat in the summer, so once fall hits, I try to be outdoors as much as I can. Wesley and I have been taking advantage of the nice weather the past couple of days. Yesterday, we went to Gardner to see the witches, feed the ducks, and enjoy a fresh caramel apple. Besides the fact that Wes was a grump, we had a great time. I even managed to take a couple of pictures of him with the fall scenery. Today we had lunch with my friend Jessica, her little boy Carter, and her niece Avery. We thought we were insane taking three toddlers out to lunch, but they were pretty well behaved. After lunch we headed to Veteran's Park in West Jordan. The kids had a great time! I wish I would have had my camera with me because there was the cutest puppy there and the owner actually let Wesley hold it. It was the cutest thing ever! Surprisingly Wesley didn't pull it's hair or hit it, which is a common occurrence with our dog. He was so soft and gentle and he kept giving her kisses. It was a lot of fun! I am so bummed that the rest of the weekend is supposed to be rainy and cold. Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday that Wesley was actually happy in...

No comments: