Monday, June 2, 2008

Pizza, swimming, and no zzz's

This weekend we went on a tiny road trip up to Park City to stay in my parent's condo. We had some quality family fun time. We went up on Friday night and went and got pizza for dinner. Then we took Wes swimming at the condo. Well, actually Rob took Wes swimming while I sat in the hot tub. The pool was way too cold for me. That night Wes must have been to hyper because it took him until after 11 pm to fall asleep. He kept whining to watch tv. We finally let him, hoping that it would put him to sleep. It took over an hour, but he finally zonked out. The next morning Wes woke us up at 5:30 in the morning! He was a ball of energy! I don't think we have ever seen him so hyper so early in the morning. Rob and I were SO tired but we couldn't go back to sleep with Wes squeeling and tickling us every five seconds. We spent most of Saturday morning/afternoon shopping at the outlets. Then we headed home so we could make it to my nephew Brady's birthday/graduation party. It was an exhausting weekend, but we had a lot of fun!



2 comments:

Andee said...

What a FUN weekend! I don't know if you got the email, but you are invited to a big friend barbeque at Juliana's on June 7 at 6. Hope you can come!

Charley said...

Oh how fun! Wes is such a doll!!! What a fun weekend you guys had!