Sunday, May 30, 2010

Preschool "Gradulation

Last week Wesley had preschool graduation. I'm not really sure why they call it graduation, because he really isn't graduating (he still has another year before he starts kindergarten). But none the less, it was fun to go and watch him sing songs with his little classmates.


Waiting for the program to start

Wesley's friend Chase

Singing his little heart out!

Beckett with Grandma and Grandpa Beck


Wesley's teacher asked the kids how much she loved them.

Mrs. Jackson and Wesley

I really loved Wesley's teacher this year. She teaches a lot through music and singing, which is something Wesley loves! I am a little sad that he won't be returning next year, but I feel really good about the new preschool I'm switching him to. I can't believe how big and smart Wesley is getting! He absorbs everything we give him. Sometimes I think he is too smart for his own good! Before I know it, he'll be starting kindergarten and graduating from high school!


1 comment:

Kourtney said...

Congrats Wes. and the proud mama