Thursday, December 1, 2011

Halloween '11

Here it is December 1st and I'm just getting around to blogging about Halloween. I guess it's better late than never. There isn't really too much to say. Our Halloween wasn't too eventful this year, but it was so nice to have my parents home. Rob was his normal boring self, while the boys and I dressed up. We did our usual traditions of trick or treating around the neighborhood and then onto my Mom's for Chili and donuts {YUMMY!}.

Wesley was off track on Halloween, so his class had their party earlier in the month and they got to dress up for it. My friend Dede snagged this picture of Wesley and his buddy Chase before taking them to school.


Me and my boys on Halloween night

The boys had a blast and I think they are starting to love Halloween just as much as I do! My favorite part of the night was when we would call Beckett Batman. He would turn to us and say, "But I'm just Beckett!" Too cute! I love my boys!

No comments: