Sunday, September 30, 2012

February 2012

February seemed to fly by just like January. My belly continued to expand by the week, but I was feeling great! We did however spend most of the month in doctor's offices. Luckily we barely avoided a trip to the hospital! {For Beckett, not me!}

28 weeks

We spent Valentine's Day at home with a sick little boy. Beckett got RSV for the first time and sadly missed his Valentine's party at school. 

He loved wearing his mask and I called him Dr. Beckett

The Valentine's Cupids were back from their mission, so we got a truck load of candy and  my Mom's famous sugar cookies!

Beckett had his first major dental work done. He was a champ!

He had to get one of his molars capped and we gave him the nickname of "Silvertooth"
Most of my friends know I am not crafty whatsoever, but having a girl brought out a little crafty side in me. I became obsessed with making headbands for the Lil Miss and this was my first success! 

1 comment:

Mike said...

Glad you're back on the blog!