Saturday, November 17, 2007

What a crazy week!

This past week has been a little crazy. I got sick with the flu the day before I was supposed to get my flu shot. Now what are the chances of that? Only something like that would happen to me. Luckily, it didn't pass on to Rob or Wesley. Last Friday I participated in the Family Christmas Expo for Modbe. It was a lot of fun and I even got some great Christmas shopping done. I had never been before, but they had a lot of great booths with great gift ideas. Then this week I have been struggling with a hitting toddler. I don't know what else to do to teach Wesley not to hit. No matter what I do, the minute I tell him not to hit, he pulls back his hand for another swat. I think he thinks its hilarious to do the opposite of whatever I tell him to do. If any of you other moms have any suggestions, I will gladly take them! Wesley has definitely turned into Mr. Independent. He won't let me help him eat anymore. He has to do it all by himself.


And he makes the biggest mess while doing it!

Just like Daddy! I love this picture of Wes. He already loves to try and walk around in our shoes. It's hilarious to watch him stumble around in them. What a funny kid!

2 comments:

Andee said...

Hi Jill! How are you feeling now? Over the flu? Pictures of Wes are adorable. We finally started blogging too. We're at robandandee.blogspot.com. We need to do lunch again soon! You are so great. Thank you for everything you do.
What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving?

Charley said...

Sorry, I don't have any suggestions to help a hitting toddler...if you get any, let me know cause I'm sure we'll be there soon. Wesley looks so cute in those shoes, my niece used to do that with my mom's shoes all the time, but only her high heels. Oh, kids are the greatest! Well I hope you're feeling better and have a happy Thanksgiving!