Sunday, April 19, 2009

WICKED


Last night we finally got the opportunity to go see Wicked. We had been anticipating seeing the show for months. I've been listening to the soundtrack for weeks, trying to figure out the story. The soundtrack left some blanks and I think for the most part I assumed correctly. The ending was a little surprising and a little bit cheesy. But overall the performance was AMAZING!!! I loved every second of it. We had awesome seats and the show exceeded my expectations! I wish I had the money to see it again before it left town. What an amazing show! If you ever get the chance to see it...I highly recommend it! It is by far my favorite musical!

8 comments:

Maren Nielsen said...

Im glad you guys had fun! Lets get together this week. The park in the nice warm weather would be fun!

Megan D. said...

I'm so glad you loved it! Isn't it the best? I just think they do a great job with it. :)

Mike said...

I love WICKED! I'm going to see it in New York again next month. I also read the book over Christmas break and it is even better (and don't worry the ending in the book is not cheesy at all, it ends how it should end...)

Kyle and Jamie said...

I'm pretty jealous!!

Bobette said...

I'm so glad you guys got to see it! Did Rob like it? I am going to see it on Saturday! YEA!!! I can't wait! I have been listening to the soundtrack for like two weeks! Hope your boys are better!

Spencer S. said...

I got to see it in New York and I too loved it. I wouldn't say it is my favorite, but it is a good show. I am glad you guys got to see it.

Charley said...

How fun! I want to see it so bad!

The Nye's said...

LUCKY!!! How is your training going? How is it that we live so close, yet never see each other? I'm always crying to Christian how I want girl friends. I could really use some girl time! Lets do lunch or a movie or something. I miss you!