Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wesley turns 4!

Last week my little man turned 4 years old! I can hardly believe I have a 4 year old! Wesley has been looking forward to his birthday for the past year! Every time we celebrated someone else's birthday, he would always start talking about his next birthday and how he was turning 4. Wesley decided he wanted a Batman Birthday party, so that is what he got! The original plan was to have his party at the park, but super high winds forced the party to be at our house last minute. It was a little crowded, but it worked out in the end.

The awesome pinata

A bunch of goofy boys!


My cute nieces modeling the capes that my Mom and I
made for the kids. (Thanks for the pattern Dede!)

Playing water balloon games




Handsome Max

Wesley excited to open presents



Wesley's classic excited face!
You should hear the noise that goes along with it...hilarious!



The cake


The Pinata



Out riding his new bike

Me and the Birthday Boy!

Here are some of Wesley's favorites at 4:

Favorite Color: Dark Black, Dark Blue, Dark Green, and Yellow
Favorite Food: Quesadillas
Favorite TV show: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 or Team Umizoomi
Favorite Thing to do: Swimming
Favorite Place to Eat: McDonald's
Favorite Toy: Hot Wheels Cars and Monster Trucks

Happy Birthday Bugaboo! We love you!

4 comments:

The Baker Family said...

Happy birthday!! My youngest is about to turn 4, also. Man, time flies!! You look awesome, by the way, I am looking forward to having a bod like yours when I'm done being prego!!! (it won't happen, let's face it, but a girl can dream, right??)

Our Little Family said...

Jill,
My brother told me that you knew someone from my blog... I just saw your list of people, and it's Rob and Andee! Rob is my husbands cousin! It's funny how we are all connected!! :)

dede said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Thanks so much for letting Chase hang out with you guys all night and for his awesome pink cape! He had a blast!! Love the pictures!!

Kourtney said...

What an adorable and fun party. as I read through all I could hear is your contagious laugh. I wish we where there. Seriously love the cape's way way fun. oh ya and wesley's surprised cute face at every present.