Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rob's Birthday

I am still playing catch up! Blogger likes to give me a headache any time I try and post. It has seriously taken me over a week to upload the pictures for this post! Tonight it was cooperating and I was able to upload pictures for the next 3-4 posts as well! So, check back because there will be a few about Halloween.

Back in September we celebrated the birthday of the love of my life! We didn't do too much to celebrate, but his birthday was extra special this year because my parents opened up their mission call that night. We started off the festivities at Chili's for dinner with my fam.

The Birthday Boy and Yours Truly

Mindy and Brady

Ty Ty and Wes

Jen and Brady
{Sorry the picture is such bad quality!}

Kendra and the Beckett Man

After dinner we headed over to Leatherby's for dessert. We would have just stayed at Chili's to open the call, but Brady had to head to work. So we needed to be somewhere in his jurisdiction so he could be there.

Hobby

The Folks with their unopened call

Waiting around...

...more waiting

Cute Savanah

And FINALLY...

It's CHICAGO!

I think my parents were really excited for Chicago to be it!

Update:
{Since I am the slowest blogger ever!}

Since they opened their call, they have already had their farewell, been through the MTC, driven over 1400 miles, moved into their tiny apartment, and began their mission as of today! I am so excited for them to experience this new adventure. I can't wait to hear all of their stories. They have only been gone a week, but I miss them already! Good luck Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

The Call's said...

Your parents look so cute in those pictures.

Megan D. said...

Wow! How great! I hope they are doing well. Do you think you will be able to visit them? Chicago would be so cool!