Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rotten Rigby Reunion

I'm a little behind in blogging, so I'm trying to play catch up. Back in August, we had the 2nd Annual Rigby Family Reunion. We decided to kick off the reunion at Lagoon and then head up to Bear Lake for the rest of the weekend. I apologize for the million pictures that I posted. I finally figured out how to make a collage (I'm kind of technology retarded), when I was almost done uploading the pictures. So, I only made a collage of the Lagoon pictures.

My boys had a blast having my Mom and Dad at Lagoon with us.

Beckett got a little sick at Lagoon.. He kept crying and complaining about his tummy, but luckily after a little cat nap he perked up and felt a lot better.

The next day everyone headed up to the lake. We spent the next few days hanging out, eating, boating, playing games, and eating some more. It wouldn't be a Rigby Reunion without
delicious food!

Matt and Emily
(they recently got engaged! We are so excited!)

Baby E and Beautiful Miss K

Handsome R!

Lil' Cousins

Adorable Baby H

Biker Bryan taking a snooze

My nephew Tyson

The Hubs and I on the boat
(Can you tell why I love this place so much? So beautiful!)

Miss A and Little S

(The Hubs, Miss A, and Spaz)
Showing off on the tube

About to be dumped...

...the deed is done!

All the kiddos lined up for the treasure hunt

The girls

Water Games


The kids playing my favorite game, Human Foosball! We didn't get any pictures of the adults playing...not sure why.
Hobby

Our little family in our reunion shirts. The shirts were one of my favorite things about the reunion! We took a huge group photo in them. The front said, The Rotten Rigby Family Reunion, and the back said...


This Stinks! Why am I here?

The inspiration behind the shirts...my Grandpa! He is one of the funniest guys I know, but can be quite grumpy. "This stinks! Why am I here?" is something he would definitely say!

Beckett throwing a tantrum

Lil' L with a popped bubble on his head :)

Savanah and Lynette

Vanna White and the Spaz during the auction

We had a ton of fun and can't wait until next year! Thanks to everyone who made it a huge success!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the shirts! Totally LOVE the Vanna White pose!