Sunday, December 19, 2010

ZOO LIGHTS!


A week or so ago we went with our good friends to Zoo Lights to celebrate Rob's new job! We have made it a family tradition to go see the lights at the zoo and I think this was our third year in a row! The boys loved it as always.

So excited to go in!

Say Cheese!

I love that most of the lights are animated!

Wesley, Carter, and Beckett

Beckett pouting

No more pictures Mom!

Cute Max

Beckett and Me

Wes the goofball

Checking out the animals


Jess and Carter

I don't think Wesley can ever give me a normal smile

The Hubs and I

I'm so glad we were able to keep the tradition going this year. It was great to finally get out and do something Christmasy with the boys.

1 comment:

Tara Mogle said...

first of all, your family picture at the top of your blog is adorable!! You are so stylish. I love it!

The lights at the zoo look like so much fun. Though I have only ever seen your kids on your blog they are so cute and getting so big! You look great!
Isn't it so much fun finding little traditions to do with your kids while they are still young?! Hope you have a Merry Christmas too! Love ya