Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Swim '08 is here!!!



Modbe's '08 swimsuit line is here! I am so estatic about these suits this year! Modbe has outdone themselves again. I didn't think they could top last year's suits because I absolutely love both of mine. I love the new designs this year, and they brought back a couple of favorite designs and cuts from last year. This year's lineup consists of 20 swim styles in cutting-edge prints, solids and designs. Each Modbe swim top has full bra support and double lining, along with feminine details like ruching, ruffles and lace-up ties. The banded-bikini bottoms fold up for extra support or down for embellishment. This year you can Purchase Modbe Swim '08 tops and bottoms separately! Create to-die-for combinations when you mix and match swim tops and bottoms!

Prices are as follows:
Tops: $48
Bottoms: $26
Swim Skirts: $32

To check out Modbe's complete '08 swim lineup, visit their website. If you want to place an order or book to host a swim party, call or email me. Before you buy a new suit this year from anywhere else, I highly suggest you try on one of Modbe's suits. You won't be disappointed!

No comments: