Sunday, June 28, 2009

A weekend of weddings...

This weekend was kind of a whirlwind. We were busy with two different weddings and it seemed we didn't get to sit and rest for more the two seconds. My oldest nephew Brady got married on Friday. Him and his wife (it's so weird to say that!), Mindy got married in the beautiful Draper Temple. Then on Saturday our good friend Mike got married in the Salt Lake Temple. Between two days we had two wedding ceremonies, a wedding luncheon, a wedding dinner, and two receptions! Not to mention I helped my Mom and sister out with Brady's luncheon a week prior to the wedding. It seems like we haven't been to a wedding in quite some time, but after having two in two days, I'm fine with not having anymore for awhile. I do love going to ceremonies in the temple. Even though the sealers are talking to the bride and groom, I like pertaining their words to my own life and relationship with Rob. I love being reminded of the covenants I made on my wedding day, especially since I hardly remember anything from our own ceremony. We are so happy for Brady and Mindy, and Mike and Trisha! Congratulations again! We love all of you so much and hope you enjoy the new life that lays ahead!

The Happy Couple

Mindy, Brady, and Us! (And yes! Rob and I look like giants!)


Mindy and Brady and the boys
The cake

Cutting the cake

The car



Trisha, Mike, Me, and Rob

I LOVED Trisha's dress! You can't tell, but it was short
and sassy! And her Mom made it!

4 comments:

Maren Nielsen said...

Dang girl...you werent kidding! You were busy, busy! Now come to the pool for some fun!

Maren

Annie Duckworth said...

K...you have to be feeling awesome. You look SO good.

The Baker Family said...

Oh, Mike got married?? How exciting for him! Tell him I said congrats next time you talk to him, since I don't and haven't for a very long time...

Mortons said...

What the? Lil' Brady is NOT old enough to get married! Isn't he 12? And Mike!? How cute!