Thursday, November 5, 2009

A night out with my little man

I had the opportunity this week to go on a date with my handsome Wesley! My Dad offered us some Jazz tickets but Rob had class, so I decided to have some one on one time with my little man. It was such a fun night! Wesley could hardly contain himself all day from the excitement. He was also excited to see Grandpa, Uncle TJ, and cousin Brady working away at the game. And to top it all off, Hobby joined us as well! It was so fun to watch his excitement throughout the whole experience. He was a little nervous at first with the loud noises, but by the end of the game he was cheering and screaming at the top of his lungs. It was super cute! I really enjoyed the time alone with Wes. He is growing up so fast and is turning into a little man right before my eyes. What a great date night! I hope to do it again soon. I love you little man!

Pure excitement before the game started!
Heather and Bobby (aka Hobby!)

Helping Grandpa at work

No comments: