Monday, July 28, 2008

Bear Lake

We spent the 24th of July weekend at our cabin in Bear Lake. We had such a great time. Our trip started out a little rough. Wesley decided to wake up every hour the first two nights and was so grumpy during the day. We were exhausted. We almost cut our trip short, but we decided to stick it out and ended up having a fun time. We spent three days soaking up the sun, playing in the sand, swimming, and boating. It was Wesley's first time on a boat and he loved it! He even rode the tube with Rob. We had a great weekend, but it is nice to be back home.
Rob and Wes on the 4 wheelerTyson and Wes playing in the lakeRob and Wesley on the tubeThis is how Beckett spent most of the time on the boatWes showing off his musclesWes and Me
Brady and JennyMe and my niece Kendra on the tubeBeckett chillin on the beachRob, Wesley, Danielle, and Rigby
Handsome RigbyRob burying Wes in the sand

5 comments:

Andee said...

I love that life jacket on Beckett. :)

Jenny and Brett said...

Looks like fun! I just love your family! I wish we all saw eachother more often!!

Megan D. said...

Cute kids Jill! It looks like you had lots of fun. :) How do you make your blog so cute? I can't figure it out. I might need a lesson.

Angelique said...

I think we were there at the same time as you... We were there from the 20th - the 25th. It was so much fun! Although I threw my hubby from a Sea Doo going 60mph and he is still in pain. :) Oops!

You have some very cute little boys!

Spencer S. said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I too love the picture of Beckett in the life jacket.