Monday, August 11, 2008

Corporate Summer Games

This past weekend Rob participated in the Corporate Summer Games for his work in Doubles Tennis. The kids and I decided that we would go and support him. Before his match we met Rob's parents at Robintinos for dinner. Although it was extremely hot, we still had a great time. Wesley loved being outside and Grandpa and Grandma kept him very entertained with a couple of tennis balls. Rob and his partner didn't do so hot, but I think they had fun. Isn't that the point?

The photos aren't too great. I forgot our camera, so I had to use my cell phone.

3 comments:

Kourtney said...

Jill how do you get phots off cell phones? I am a little slow when it comes to cell phones. Cute blog it is always cute. Your family is so dang cute hope to see you soon.

Andee said...

Cool Rob got to play in a tournament! Having fun is definitely the point. Let's get together soon!

The Becks said...

New post, new post.