Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fun in the Sun

This past weekend we had a lot of fun in the sun. On Friday night we went up Parley's canyon to attend Rob's summer work party. They had tons of games and activities for everyone, we had a delicious catered BBQ, and they gave away tons of cool prizes. Here's Rob competing in the tug of war competition. His team took first place!
Their prize was a nice Maglite Flashlight.After the party, we headed up to Bear Lake for the rest of the weekend. My cousin Kristen (who lives in Seattle) was there with her family. It was fun spending time with them. Although it was a cooler weekend, I think the highest it got was about 78, the water felt great! We spent the weekend boating and playing in the lake.

I wasn't the best at taking pictures this weekend. I failed to get pictures of any one other than my kids. OOPS!

No comments: