Sunday, October 26, 2008

Technical Difficulties

I am so frustrated with my computer or blogger, I don't quite know who's to blame. I have been trying to upload a current family picture for our header and this is what I get...Rob's mouth and Beckett. I'm guessing the picture is too big, but all of my other pictures have worked and I did click the little box that says "shrink to fit." And the preview picture showed the whole picture, so I don't know why it is only showing a third of the picture. And I created a cute little header in Photoshop, and downloaded it, but when I click save it says "please fix the errors on this page," but I don't know what errors it's talking about. I am so frustrated I want to rip my hair out. Does anyone else have problems? Then I tried putting back our old header but would it let me do that? NO! It still says that there are errors. If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them!

2 comments:

Bree and Addi said...

You need to resize it in photo shop to make it smaller. It has to be the same length as a 4 x 6 to fit in the header in your blog! Hope that helps! How are you doing? I haven't heard from you in a while? What have you guys been up to?

dede said...

you got it to work! it looks nice! You can make it so the frame goes around it perfectly by going into "edit html" and change the width in the "header-wrapper" - lower it by about 10 px.'s then preview and keep doing it until it is perfect!