Monday, October 20, 2008

We're Home!!!

We're home! Did you miss us? Probably not. Most of you probably didn't even know we were gone. But we are back and boy does it feel good to be home! We had a perfect flight home after a little fiasco while boarding our connecting flight. If any of you want to hear the details let me know. We had so much fun on our trip though! I thought for sure we would want to come home after being gone a week, but we didn't. Our 12 day trip flew by! The boys were so well behaved that it made our trip pretty much stress free. But now it is back to reality. I have loads and loads of laundry to do, groceries to buy, and bills to pay. I think everybody deserves a week after returning from a vacation to recover from vacation. But I am excited to get the boys back on a regular sleep and nap schedule. They did pretty good last night, let's hope it stays that way!

Now onto our trip...I have lots of pictures to post, but I have to go through 600+ pictures, so I will be blogging our trip for probably a couple of weeks. I hope none of you get bored. If so, I guess don't check up on us for awhile. I decided to put our trips into some categories, that way you aren't bombarded with a million pictures. I also decided to do slide shows so that my posts aren't 5 miles long. I wanted to do my pictures in order, but some of them are on my Dad's laptop and he is out of town for a couple of days. I decided to start with one of my favorite places that we visited...Niagara Falls. I already told you about our little trip there, so here is my slide show. Most of the pictures look very similar, but I had a hard time deciding on which ones to post. So...I pretty much posted most of them. I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Megan D. said...

These are awesome pictures! I want to go there. I am excited to see more of your pictures too. Very fun, we are glad you are back! Let's get together soon.

Maren Nielsen said...

We are so glad that you guys are back. Rowan had a blast today with Wes. Thanks for playing. Cant wait to see more pics of your fun trip:)

Maren

Kyle and Jamie said...

Those pics are amazing! I'm definately glad you're home!! I missed you!! I'm excited to hang out with you!!

Charley said...

We're glad you are home safely! Brandon and I went there a couple years ago for our 3 year anniversary, it was amazing! We loved Niagara Falls too! Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!