Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Wonderland

It has been snowing off and on all week in Utah, and I have LOVED it! I know most people don't like it when it snows, but I have been anxiously awaiting it! Snow came later this year than most and I think that was the reason it took me so long to get into the Christmas spirit. Since there was quite a bit of snow on the ground, Rob decided to take Wesley sledding for his first time on Saturday. Wesley had SO much fun! He was a little hesitant at first, but after the first couple of times, he didn't want to stop. Tyson and Kendra also went and Rob said they all had a great time. I am so bummed I missed it. I was going to go, but Beckett was napping so I opted to be the one to stay home. There is supposed to be another storm on Monday, so I'm pretty sure we'll have a white Christmas! Here are some fun pictures from yesterday:
Here's Wes showing me his boots. He is quite obsessed with them and wears them almost everyday, all around the house.
He's also obsessed with gloves and I usually put them on him about 50 times a day. Kendra and Wesley ready to go!



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

1 comment:

Megan D. said...

I love all your pictures and videos. So cute. Looks like you had a ton of fun! I couldn't believe the difference between snow levels either..We went to Tom's brother's house in Daybreak on Christmas day and the difference was incredible, you guys got dumped on. :)