Sunday, December 7, 2008

Zoo Lights!


On Friday night, Rob and I decided to take the boys to Zoo Lights. W
e had really wanted to go last year but never found the time. We bought a membership to the zoo this year and decided it was a MUST to see the lights this year! And I must say that the lights were SPECTACULAR!!! It might be bad to say this... but they totally beat Temple Square hands down! They didn't just have trees decorated with lights, but they had cute animated animals that the kids loved. We didn't stay to long, it was a chilly night and I think both the boys were pretty cold not long after we got there. But we did stay long enough to see most of the lights, drink yummy caramel hot chocolate, and eat a deep fried smore. Overall it was a really fun night. If you haven't been to Zoo Lights, we highly recommend it! Your kids will love it!

9 comments:

dede said...

that looks like SO much fun - we always have a zoo pass but have never gone to the lights - your pictures have convinced me to put it on our list of activities!!

Andee said...

Such fun pictures! You guys do such fun things.

Tara Mogle said...

How fun. I miss the zoo. St. Goerge just doesn't cut it for Christmas lights! Oh well, someday we will get there! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Kyle and Jamie said...

That looks fun..my kids would love it...ok i would love it!! I didn't know they did that at the zoo. Thanks for the idea...Maybe I will get bundled up like Beckett and Kyle can push me around!!

Megan D. said...

I didn't know they did lights there. I will have to tell my sister. Cute, cute, cute. :)

Blass Family said...

Hi Jill I was blog stocking and came to your blog from Jessicas! Hope you dont mind?!?! I have to agree though that the Zoo lights were great and beat the Temple light by far!!! We were kind of dissappointed with the Temple lights this year! You have a darling family!

brookiebaby said...

I LOVE the lights with the Lion drinking fountain! that is my FAVORITE part of the whole zoo! :) I hope that I'm as fun of a mommy as you are! You guys are always doing sooo many fun things!

Charley said...

Oh how fun! Our boys would just love it! We may have to make a trip up there soon! Gage is fascinated with lights! And I love your blog background! it is so cute!

Kourtney said...

That is so cute. I miss hearing from you. We are going up to Ogden for Christmas and we thought we would go to the zoo after you blog pictures we are for sure going. Wish we could talk soon. Have a Merry Christmas!