Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Do and My Sweet Little Ham!

I'm posting about two subjects that make me smile. Mainly to try and make up for the depressing day I've had so far. Last week we went and got Wesley's hair cut. It was getting SO long! I normally cut it myself, but I wanted to try a different cut on him. It's not a huge change, but there isn't much of a selection when it comes to Wesley's hair. It's pretty thin and it dries straight up. I decided to try a faux hawk hair cut. I personally think it's pretty cute. These pictures don't really show his new do very well...but what do you think?
And for the second subject...My Beckett Boo! Just recently his cute little personality has come alive! I like to call him my little Ham. Yesterday after he woke up from his afternoon nap, I brought him into the living room to play with some toys. I decided to grab the camera since I haven't taken very many pictures of him lately. He was totally being a cheese ball. He would pull the cutest pictures every time I took a picture. He really can be such a sweet baby at times. I am so grateful he is part of our family. He always brightens my day!

6 comments:

dede said...

LOVE Wesley's hair - I should try that with my Wes, he has thin hair too!! Beckett is adorable - when you walked into church on Sunday, the older couple behind me couldn't quit talking about him. They even asked me, "Isn't he the cutest little boy you have ever seen?"! I wasn't even offended when I said "YES" (well, maybe a little, but I still agreed!!)! Hope your day is getting better!

Nikki said...

I love wes's hair its awesome!

Charley said...

I love Wesley's hair too. Gage's hair is very thin too, and we can't do much with it either! And Carter is still a little baldy except for one patch right on the top of his head...Beckett sure is a cutie!

Megan D. said...

I like Wesley's hair, it is so cute. Beckett is a doll too. I hope you are having a better time. :)

Kyle and Jamie said...

Hey cowgirl!! we had a ton of fun thanks so much! I hope things start looking better for you guys. wes's hair is so cute...Jaden saw his pic and said hey mom that's wes!! He wants to play again!

Danielle&Lincoln said...

CUTEST kids in the world!