Monday, February 2, 2009

Still Pouring!!!

Well, an even bigger storm hit the Smith front this past week. A tsunami to be exact! We honestly can't seem to catch a break. January has probably been one of the hardest months Rob and I have been through emotionally and financially. We have hit a huge trial and are hoping to stay afloat. We are trying to stay positive...but to be honest...this SUCKS!!! I know some of our friends are going through the same struggles and I want you to know we feel your pain! A couple of things have happened in the past week that made me realize that life is so fragile. The life as you know it can change drastically in a mere second! It's honestly scary!
All we can do is try and stay strong and lean on one another as we try to get through this. I am so grateful for families! I love my husband and my boys more than anything else in the world. I am grateful for our immediate and extended families who give us unconditional love and support. I am so glad that January is over and a new month has begun! We are hoping that the last 11 months of 2009 are better to us than the first month has been. Here's to a new month and hopefully some better luck!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there sis!! It will get better. We LOVE you. Love,Jen

Charley said...

Oh, I'm sorry Jill! I hate trials no matter the size! If there is anything we can do, let us know! Even if you need us to watch your boys while you and Rob just go out, we'll do it! Hang in there and good luck!

dede said...

i am sorry and am also impressed by your positive outlook (it will help) - so here's to a better month!!

Bobette said...

Hi Jill! Found your cute blog from Dede's. I am so sorry you guys are having troubles! Is there anything we can do to help you out? Well, you look FABULOUS all the time. Your hubby was so nice on Sunday because I am subbing in primary and I was sitting on a little chair and he went and got me a bigger chair to sit on. Then he made me get up so they could sing the hello song. Please let us know if we can help you out at all!

Megan D. said...

Hi Jill.
It will get better. :) I'm sure of it. We love you guys! Good luck.

Tiff and Shay Family said...

We are so sorry!! If there is ever anything we can do for you please let us know!! Good luck and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

Jodi said...

Hang in there. I am sorry to hear about your family. Hope every thing will turn out for the better.
Good luck

Danielle&Lincoln said...

Let's do something to get your mind off things for a min, We are praying for you! Love you

Kourtney said...

We know, it is hard times. Hopefully it will get better before it gets worse ( i mean the world in general). What a joy children can be during a time of stress. One day when it had gotten really bad Coop came up to me cupped his hands around my face and said mom don't cry it ok you are so beautiful. Kids are so amazing. I hope that everything works out the blessings will come after the trial I do know this. Love ya