Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One of these things is somewhat like the other!

I have always loved this picture of Wesley. I about died when I looked at it for the first time. Wesley has had the silliest personality from day one. He is constantly making us laugh! My parents love this particular picture of him. My mom is always telling me to send it in for funny baby picture contests. Wesley is our little musician. He has always loved the piano and guitar, and any type of music. My Mom bought Wesley his little piano for his first birthday. He is constantly playing it or our normal piano. I really hope that his love for music will continue throughout his life.
This picture of Beckett was taken on Christmas Eve. Notice any similarities to the picture above of Wesley? I love that they both have almost the exact expression! I couldn't believe that I captured this picture. What a coincidence! Beckett also has a silly personality, but his took a while to develop. And recently he has been extremely silly! He laughs at everything! Especially when Wesley is around. He also loves music. When he first started crawling, anytime I would stick him in the living room he would crawl right over and play the piano. It is one of his favorite things! He also LOVES dancing. He will dance to any kind of music with a beat! It has been fun to watch Beckett grow and develop and pick out his and Wesley's similarities and differences. Their personalities are very similar, but also very different! I love my boys so much! They are so silly and bring so much happiness to my life. I love their crazy personalities and wouldn't change them a bit!

5 comments:

Maren Nielsen said...

HILARIOUS! I cracked up! That is just too funny!

Maren

Jodi said...

You have the cutiest boys. Great pictures of them.

Megan D. said...

Those really are cute pictures. I love their cute expressions! You did good. :)

Andee said...

That's so cute, Jill! You captured the cutest moments! They will cherish those, especially as they become great musicians some day!

dede said...

ahhh - those pictures made me smile!!