Friday, March 13, 2009

Fun at the mall

Yesterday I decided to take the boys to the mall. It had been awhile since we had ventured out. Beckett has been super grumpy (I think he has a few teeth coming in), and I have been super busy planning a party and preparing a lesson for Sunday (which I'm super stressed about!). So...we headed to the mall so I could get some shopping done and so the boys could burn off some energy. It was such a great afternoon! The boys were really well behaved! We first ate a yummy lunch and then headed over to the cute dinosaur playland. The boys played and played! Beckett was loving life! He is so fun to watch. He loves playing with the big kids. I luckily had my camera and took some fun pictures.
I normally don't like taking the boys shopping with me because they are always whining the whole time. Yesterday was the exception!

3 comments:

Annilee said...

Jill, your boys are so cute and full of personality. I have never seen a playland like that in Utah, what mall is it at? We have playlands like that in Texas and I love them, makes a good bribe for a good shopper! Glad to see you are doing well!

Karah said...

Beckett has the cutest faces in those pictures!

dede said...

I haven't been to the mall in AGES!! Maybe next year (when everyone but Chase is in school all day)! Your boys look adorable (as ALWAYS!!)! You look awesome too! (it almost makes me want to start running - almost)