Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Recipe Exchange

My cousin Danielle tagged me on her blog. I'm supposed to post one of my favorite recipes. Since she posted my favorite chicken tacos recipe, I decided to pick my favorite summer recipe since BBQ season is approaching.

Lemon Turkey (or chicken) Marinade

3/4 cup Light Olive Oil
1/2 cup Lemon juice
1 Tbsp Oregano
1 Tbsp Salt
2 tsp Garlic powder
2 tsp Pepper

Whisk all ingredients together and add meat. Tastes best when marinaded overnight. After marinading, I like to cut the meat into chunky cubes and make yummy kabobs. I like to add purple onions and assorted peppers. BBQ them up and serve with brown rice!

Now I tag: Dede, Brooke, Alexis, Maren, and Melissa!

3 comments:

dede said...

that sounds SO yummy - can't wait for summer bbq's!

(I am headed to NY tomorrow so I will post one when I get back!!)

The Baker Family said...

Hey Jill. good to hear from you!! Since "I love jillyicious cuz she's so delicious", can I add you to my blog list???
Cute boys...one and two? how far apart are they?

Danielle&Lincoln said...

GOOD one!!! I can't wait for the weather to warm up so that I can try it! Thanks Jill