Monday, March 23, 2009

Ketchup anyone???

We were at McDonald's a week or so ago and Beckett was freaking out. He kept whining and pointing at something on the table. I tried giving him a fry and he knocked it out of my hand. I then tried a chicken nugget and then a drink. Nothing was working and the fit continued. It wasn't until I grabbed the ketchup that he started kicking his little legs in excitement. He began drinking the ketchup and couldn't get enough of it! Disgusting...I know!
He must take after his mom. I used to love putting ketchup on EVERYTHING!!!

6 comments:

dede said...

SO cute (Bill would say gross!) Chase does the same thing!!

Nikki said...

He is so funny!!

Charley said...

That is hilarious! Gage has to dip everything he eats in 'sauce.' It can be anything from syrup to ketchup, but he doesn't eat what he's dipping, he just sucks the 'sauce' off and dips it again! Kids are too funny! Oh and I love how Beckett started kicking his feet and getting excited when you picked up the ketchup...that is exactly how Carter is when he gets what he wants! haha!

Danielle&Lincoln said...

I love Ketchup too, but not like that!!!! He is so cute was a great memory.

Danielle&Lincoln said...

p.s. do your recipe...I know you will put a good one!!!

Jenny and Brett said...

Haylee is the same way! She would eat ketchup for every meal if I let her!