Monday, May 18, 2009

I did it!


I cut my hair! And I love it!!! I can't believe I waited so long to do it. I came to the realization that I really love having my hair short. It looks healthier and thicker and I just feel like it suits me better. Rob thinks this haircut makes me look younger, which I'm ok with :) I should have taken a picture of the side and back. It's not the same length in the back, it's cut shorter and layered. I haven't played around with it too much, but I'm really glad I did it. Thanks Jess!!! I love it!
Along with cutting my hair, Jess and I hit the big 10 on Saturday! We finally hit double digits in our training and we couldn't have been happier! It was a great run. We asked ourselves on Saturday if we were forced to run 3 more miles that day could we? And we both thought that we could. I am finally feeling that I can and will finish 13.1 miles. Only a few more weeks! Can't wait!

9 comments:

Maren Nielsen said...

It looks fabulous! You might just have inspired me to cut mine! Love it!

Maren

Tara Mogle said...

so so cute! I love short hair. Its fresh and just feels good. You look so good! Love it.

Charley said...

It looks really good!!!

Megan D. said...

Love, love, love it! I kind of want to whack mine off too. Maybe I will! Good job on the run!

Mortons said...

So cute! You look like you did in college. Way to go on the run too! I am so proud of you.

dede said...

your hair is DARLING - and you should display a picture of the back, I love how it is stacked!! Good call!!

Kyle and Jamie said...

I'm loving your hair!! That's way cute! I'm so jealous that you ran that far...good job!

The Baker Family said...

Cute hair cut! That's the Jill I know!!

Tiff and Shay Family said...

I love it, it looks so cute!!