Monday, May 11, 2009

It's been awhile...

Well, it's been awhile since I've blogged. One of the main reasons is that I've been busy re-decorating our bedroom. (I will post pictures once we put the final touches up) Let's just say it turned out better than I could have hoped for! The boys and I are completely loving the beautiful weather we've been having! The park has been a home away from home. Other than that, our lives have been quite uneventful. I'm still running my butt off...(literally!) and Rob is still working hard. We don't see him as much as we would like, but we appreciate all he does for us! I had a great Mother's Day weekend. Rob spoiled me all weekend long. Friday I had beautiful flowers delivered, that night we went to dinner and a movie (we've been having bad luck with movies recently...don't go see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past...two thumbs down!!!), Saturday I was able to fit in a run, go tanning, and just relax, and Sunday was spent with good company and great food!
I know this post is kind of random, but I wanted to post some cute pictures of the boys. A week or so ago we went to the zoo with some friends. I didn't get any pictures of the boys with any animals, but did take pictures of them at the playground. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time!

2 comments:

Kyle and Jamie said...

Cute pics Jill!! I didn't get any that day and I even brought my camera!

Nikki said...

I hated that movie!!! It was just gross and not good! Very cute pictures.