Wednesday, May 13, 2009

To chop, or not to chop...

That is the question!

I've been debating for the past month or so if I should cut my hair. I've been trying to grow it out since I have only had semi-long hair once or twice in my life. My hair is really thin and also fine, so I personally don't think it looks good long. Plus, since it is so thin, I have to use a round brush to blow dry my hair and when it's long, it takes twice and long and looks awful! I need to do something fast! I am thinking that I want to chop it short and do something I've never done before. For the past 4 years, my hair has pretty much been different lengths of an a-line bob. I want to try something different, but I'm not sure what. I tried doing some of the online virtual makeovers, but none of them have had a huge selection of short hairstyles. Their definition of short is the length my hair is now, and super short. I want something in between. So, I found a couple of pictures of hairstyles that I really like. I want your opinion of which one you like best. I also did one of the virtual pictures that I liked, so I'll post that one too. I think I'm to the point where I am even willing to be daring. How daring??? I'm not sure...but I do want to try something new. Leave me a comment and let me know which one you like the best.


Hairstyle #1 (I think this is my favorite)



Hairstyle #2

Hairstyle #3
Hairstyle #4
Here is the virtual one. I'm a dork and didn't notice part of my hair was sticking out when I took the picture. And I'm not planning on dying my hair brown. The shades of blonde they had were awful!! It looked better brown. I also really like this one. It kind of looks like my sister Jenny's hair put on my head. I'm having a hard time deciding!
I really need your help!!! And you only have a couple of days to vote. I'm thinking of taking action really soon!


12 comments:

The Call's said...

I really like the virtual one the best. Then #3 then #1. Your hair is SO SO cute short. I wish I could cut mine short.

Maren Nielsen said...

Chop it! I really like the virtual one too. You look good with short hair...you should do it! Maybe you can help motivate me to chop mine:) I like the second one too.

Charley said...

I think the virtual one is really cute on you too...I was actually thinking of doing #3 with my hair the last time I cut it!

Nikki said...

I like the virtual one too! You look really really good!

Jodi said...

Go for it! As you can see I really like short hair. I too have thin hair and have to keep mine short. I really like #1. If you cut it like Katie and you don't like it you can always go shorter. Good luck with it. I can't wait to see it.

Megan D. said...

I like the virtual one and number 2. Make sure to post some pictures!

Mortons said...

I think your hair looks good short Jill. I like #3.

Mortons said...

No No I want to change my vote to #2. I like that one. They are pretty close haircuts but I think I like #2 better.

Jenny and Brett said...

choices, choices! I think I like #1, because it looks doable. I hate getting a cut that I can't style once I get home. I chopped 5 inches off my hair and I love it! It takes 1/2 the time and Dylan can't suck on it anymore :)

The Becks said...

I think #2 would be so fun. You could do it messey, or all smooth, and sleak. #1 is cute but remindes me of your hairdo back when you started dateing Rob. Cute, but if you want something new I would pick another one. #4 totally remindes me of Jennys do. Have you thought about adding some darker chunks in your hair? That would spice it up too.

Danielle&Lincoln said...

I think you should chop it !!!

Mr. Robinson said...

I always love your hair...I like the virtual one the best also!! I think your hair is super cute short!! (I'm on Kyle's computer...this is Jamie)