Monday, August 24, 2009

Rigby Reunion '09

Last weekend we headed up to Bear Lake for a family reunion. We held it at our cabin and I think it was the most people we have had up at the lake in a LONG LONG time!!! My cousin Kristen, who lives up in Washington, planned most of it and it turned out great! We spent the weekend swimming, playing on the beach, planning games, and of course EATING A TON!!! Everyone knows it would not be a Rigby get together without eating a ton of DELICIOUS food! I think I gained 5 lbs alone! One of the main reasons we had the reunion last weekend was because it was my sweet Grandma's 84th birthday and we thought it would be fun to spend it all together. Here are some pictures that captured our fun filled weekend:


We started the birthday festivities with a good of game of water balloon toss...

This "almost" catch from Rob lost the round for us. It was probably
a bad throw from me as well!

After the balloon toss we moved onto Human Foosball. This was a first time experience for Rob and I, and I would have to say it is a new favorite! We had Team Truman against Team Glenny Mae and it got extremely competitive near the end. Team Truman ended up with the victory :(


After a delicious BBQ, we had a pinata for the little ones.

Beckett started it off...

After only 5 or 6 kids, the pinata was demolished!


The cool kids


Grandma blowing out her candles!



The boys playing soccer with Miss Kailey


Overall it was a great weekend and I can't wait for the reunion next year!

1 comment:

Danielle&Lincoln said...

So glad to see some pictures! I loved every minute we were at the reunion! So so fun to be with family! And I love how RIgby just adores Wes! And you Jill look AMAZING! good work