Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Not a whole lot going on here...

So, Rob got on my case the other day because I haven't updated our blog in FOREVER! Well, not forever but I guess it's been over a month. Not a whole lot has been going on with our little family. July was a super busy month with a lot of fun things going on. It has been so hot the past few weeks that the boys and I have been swimming 2-3 times a week. They love it and I guess I can't complain! We also took a trip up to Bear Lake during the month of July, which was a lot of fun! We hung out with the fam and even spent some time with friends that were up there too! Even though there are a few weeks left of summer, it feels like it is coming to an end. This year, our summer is going to end with a BANG! We have two family reunions within the same weekend. Stay tuned to hear about that crazy weekend! I guess I'll end this boring post with some cute pictures of our boys.

Here's Wesley. We like to call him our "special" son!


Here's both of our boys being special!


Wesley did not want to take off his goggles the WHOLE weekend!


Silly Beckett dove head first into the freezing lake!

Rob showing off his muscles

Brandon and Gage

Playing in the sand
It was chilly that day and the boys were cold and tuckered
out after 15-20 mins of playing

Rob and Beckett being silly

Wesley playing his new favorite sport...baseball

These last few pictures were taken on the 24th of July at my parents house.



Here is Wesley throwing a tantrum. He wanted me to help him pull up his pants but I told him he had to be a big boy and do it himself. He didn't like that idea!

Look at that sweet face!!!

We lit off some of our own fireworks that night and Wesley freaked out! He truly is terrified of fireworks. I think he must have sensitive ears. This is how we found him. Curled up and sleeping next to my dad!

Well...here's to a new post! Hope you are happy honey!

3 comments:

Jonny, Jessica, Carter, and Max Arbuckle said...

Oh I love that pic of Wes sleeping, I can't handle the cute-ness!!

Richins Family said...

My long lost friend ROBERT :) hooray! how are you guys? your family is beautiful! i'm so glad i found you guys! hope all is well!

dede said...

yea for a new post (I have been hearing the same thing from family)! Sounds like you have had a great summer! Call us next time you go to the pool - we haven't been for awhile! Chase has the same to cool shirt - we should coordinate them for preschool one day! Can you believe they start this week???