Monday, November 14, 2011

August

August was a crazy busy month! We started off the month on kind of a sad note. Rob's maternal grandma {Jane Scoll} passed away and we had a funeral for her in Salt Lake and then we all traveled to Nephi {where she grew up} to bury her. Although it was under sad circumstances that we all got together, it was really great to see all of Rob's out of town family. Which is almost everyone. Jane was an amazing woman! Her funeral was really beautiful and it made me want to strive to be a better wife and mother. I got to experience a tender moment with Rob's grandpa the day before the funeral. It was just me and him sitting in Rob's parents living room and he was reminiscing about his dear sweetheart. He said some of the most kindest words and even got choked up at times. I was grateful for the opportunity I had to share that sweet moment with him.



Lunt Family Home in Nephi
{The house where Jane grew up}

Most of the Scoll Family

The rest of the month was filled with mostly happy chaos!

The day after the funeral we got the chance to go out to lunch with Rob's brother Dave and his husband James.
Us with James at Cafe Rio


Beckett got really sick in August and we had to rush him to Instacare. He had two horrible ear infections! Below is the picture Rob took of him right before taking him in. He was miserable to say the least!


We went and visited the "Up" house in Herriman


We spent countless days and nights at Lagoon

Doesn't he look cute?



I caught this cute Grandpa trying to ride the spaceships in the kiddie area. He was just a little too big!


We found out that we were expecting BABY #3!!! And were so excited!!!



We rode the new Trax Red Line downtown to have lunch with Daddy


We were goofy in our pjs


Wesley started KINDERGARTEN!!! That's right...Kindergarten. I feel so old and he is getting so big! He is such a smart kid and I love watching him grow and learn every day. He is already a star reader and I love watching him figure out new words. It makes my heart happy!

First Day of School


My Goof Balls!

Wesley and his buddy Chase

Waiting in line


And I couldn't resist putting in this adorable picture of my Beckett Man!

For the most part, August treated us well and we were sad to see our Summer Fun come to an end!

No comments: