Tuesday, November 15, 2011

September

September was busy as always and seemed to FLY by! It was also very stressful in the beginning due to my pregnancy. Since I've had multiple miscarriages {the most recent being in May}, I tend to be a basket case at the beginning of every pregnancy. This pregnancy my nervousness seemed to be a lot worse and it got to the point where I could barely function. I was an emotional wreck. So around 7 weeks I called my doctor's office and practically begged for an ultrasound. I just wanted the reassurance of a little flickering heartbeat. So in I went and Rob and I were able to see that joyous little flicker along with the wonderful sound of our teeny tiny baby's heartbeat. It relieved my troubled heart a tiny bit and I was able to make it to my 10 week appointment a few weeks later.

Here are some of the fun things that went on in September:

Beckett started Preschool at the beginning of the month and was SO excited to go to Miss Ammber's school. I was so excited because that meant I got a two hour break twice a week to myself. It's been heavenly! I use the time to run errands or just take a nap.

First day of school


The boys showing off some school work



Wesley had crazy hair day at school


Rob began his "No Hair" days

We got our first "real" look of our little nugget!


We got to watch Claire again. The boys had so much fun with her now that she is crawling all over the place. We pulled out some old baby toys and they had to show her just how they worked.


Wesley had his very first school picture taken. Doesn't he look so handsome?


No comments: