Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A little behind...

I'm a little {ok, maybe A LOT } behind in blogging. I don't know why I stopped. Maybe it's because no one ever reads our blog. I don't even think my parents were even checking up on us while they were in Chicago. The main reason I started a blog in the first place was to document what was going on in our lives. I'm horrible at keeping a journal, and blogging was a more enjoyable way to journal. So, as we are shortly approaching another year {yikes!}, I'm rededicating myself to blogging. I don't care if I even have one single reader, I'm still going to do it for myself. Over the next couple of weeks I'm going to be blogging about the past several months that I missed. So, if you are interested in reading up on our summer/fall scroll down because I'm going to date them by the month that they took place. Here's to more blogging!