Friday, September 26, 2008

Favorite Family Pics

I really should be going to bed since I woke up at 5am this morning...but instead I'm blogging. Go figure! I just wanted to post some of my favorite family pictures that were recently taken. I love love love how our family pictures turned out. (I just wish I would have lost another 25 lbs before getting them done!) There were almost 100 to choose from, but these are some of my faves (besides the ones I've already posted on the side). I know I've said this a million times...but thanks again Andee!I love this picture! Wesley and his Daddy are such great buddies. Wesley LOVED chasing the Geese. What a goofy boy!This is pretty much the only picture we got of the boys together. Wesley would push Beckett everytime I sat him by Wesley. Don't worry, Beckett wasn't in any danger...I'm standing just outside the shot.
I love Beckett's eyes in this picture. Both my boys have big beautiful eyes. They get them from their Dad! Oh wait I lied...this is another picture of the boys together. But two seconds after this one was taken, Wes pushed Beckett over into the gravel. It took us a while to clean the dirt out of his mouth. Luckily, he survived with just a couple of scrapes on the head!
My handsome boys being silly in the outhouse!I don't know why, but Wesley kept kissing Rob on the cheek while we were trying to take this picture. And for some reason Beckett was mesmerized by the light. All I can say is "HUBBA HUBBA!" I just LOVE this one for some reason! Wes wouldn't stay out of the pictures.
Me and my boys!

4 comments:

Megan D. said...

Soooo cute! Love them! :)

Mortons said...

Jill. I love, love, love your new family pics. Your boys are so freakin' adorable.

Mama Snow said...

These pics are so cute. Who took them? And you look beautiful.

Bree and Addi said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are so cute! Don't you love when people actually take GREAT pictures! Your family is so cute... I bet you guys have a blast together! Say hi to everyone for me!