Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tagged!

My long lost friend Tara tagged me...so here it goes...

8 things I am passionate about
1-Rob
2-My Boys
3-Blogging
4-Diet Soda
5-Clothes/Shoes
6-Trying to be a good wife and mom
7-Reading
8-My family

8 words or phrases I say often
1-Wesley, please don't do that!
2-Are you kidding me?
3-Do you have a stinky butt?
4-Hey Chubber Bubbers! (That's my nickname for Beckett)
5-I'm tired!
6-You're a funny boy!
7-Time out!
8-I'm about to lose it!

8 things I want to do before I die
1-travel the world
2-learn a foreign language
3-teach high school/college history
4-get in the best shape possible
5-serve a mission with Rob
6-quit being insecure
7-be a great example to my kids
8-serve as much as possible

8 things I have learned from my past
1-you are what you eat (oops!)
2-take time for the little things in life
3-education is SO important
4-to look at life with a positive attitude
5-not to hold grudges
6-relax, relax, relax
7-saving money is important
8-exercising makes me happy

8 places I would love to go or see
1-Italy
2-Hawaii (again)
3-Paris
4-Boston
5-Ireland
6-Lake Powell (never been)
7-All the church history sites
8-A tennis match at Wimbledon

8 things I currently need or want
1-lose 25 lbs
2-new brown boots for fall/winter
3-lots of decor for my house
4-GMC Acadia or Toyota 4runner
5-Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi
6-See Candies Butterscotch Squares (My fave!)
7-My hair colored
8-More sleep

8 people I tag
1-Meg
2-Cowgirl (you know who you are)
3-Andee
4-Brooke
5-Julie N.
6-Nikki
7-Maren
8-Melissa

No comments: