Thursday, September 18, 2008

Two things you MUST check out!

So, I know I've posted a lot recently, and I'm sure you are all getting sick of reading about our lives. But two things have just been posted on other blogs that I would love for you to check out! First is a silly video of Wesley and his buddy Rowan singing. We had FHE over at the Nielsen's a week or so ago and the boys wanted to sing before we started. I was so glad that Maren grabbed her camera because she caught such a cute moment! I love how the boys are giggling at each other. They are too funny! Click here to view the video. (Just make sure to scroll down a little ways)

Second...is a preview of our family photos. Our talented friend Andee was nice enough to be patient with our boys and take our pictures. The ones she posted are SO cute of the boys! Beckett looks like a chunk...I love it! I can't wait to see all the rest. When I do, I will post my favorites. Thanks again Andee! Click here to view the photos.

No worries...you won't be hearing from me for awhile!

4 comments:

Megan D. said...

Jill...you can post lots and lots. I like reading your blog. It is super cute! I love the video of the singing. Your family pictures are darling too. Andee did a great job. You guys are so stylin' and cute. Wesley is a handsome little devil. Good job! :) Let's hang out sometime soon!

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

Way cute family pics. Your boys are studs.

Maren Nielsen said...

Love the pictures! Your outfits turned out so nice. Your necklace was the best part:) We are designing some new ones right now.....you are going to love them.

See you Wednesday!

Maren

Nikki said...

I think wes will be a model