Monday, September 29, 2008

Crafty People Wanted!

This is about as crafty as I get!
My sister and I are trying to organize a Christmas Gift Boutique sometime around the end of November - beginning of December. We are looking for anyone that makes or sells something. We are looking for clothes, jewelry, baby gifts, kids toys, blankets, art work, home decor, scrapbook stuff and so much more! If you know of anyone that is crafty and makes or sells any of these things...please put them in contact with me. We are trying it out and hoping that it will be a success!

6 comments:

brookiebaby said...

VERY cute new pictures of your family! I will tell my friend, Tiffany about your boutique. She makes AMAZING jewelry (you can find the link on my blog). But I'll give her your number if she's interested. Good luck! Sounds fun!!

Megan D. said...

You can count Tom & I in. We might like to try and sell some paintings, vases, maybe flowers, and my friend Gina & I started to make bags. Would that be good? Call me about it.

Kyle and Jamie said...

I would love to put some of my cute headbands and bows for little girls...that would be awesome! Your pictures are way cute!!

Andee said...

I'm pretty sure I'm in. Sounds like fun!

Andee said...

I'm pretty sure I'm in. Sounds like fun!

Lisel said...

Jill,
How are you? Your family is so cute and I enjoy hopping over to your blog every once in a while. I sell Stampin' Up and could do some stuff with that. They just started a vinyl home decor line. I also have a friend that sells Scentsy and a friend that does more vinyl stuff. If you're interested in any of us let me know and I can ask them. My email is stamphappy58@yahoo.com.