Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jewelry Party!!!

I am hosting a jewelry party for my talented friend Maren. Maren is the owner of The Fresh Pearl. They have AMAZING jewelry for AMAZING prices! I have sent/brought many of you invitations, but for some of you I don't have addresses. So consider this your invitation :)
Here are the details:
Tuesday November 25th - 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
They have Christmas gifts as low as $5, necklaces and bracelets starting at $12, interchangeable watches only $25, wrap around bracelets $7, and earrings for $5-$10. You also receive a free silk gift bag with every purchase!
If you don't know where I live, email me at jillyansmith@hotmail.com and I will gladly send you my address. Hope to see you there!!!

1 comment:

Kyle and Jamie said...

I'm coming but I might have my kids...can I bring my mom also? That picture of you and Rob is way cute!! I love the Cedar bowling alley...what else can you do in Cedar!!